September 25, 2015

Tag You're It #31



Happy Friday and time for a new challenge over at Tag You're it!
I hope you play along with us this week, the design team has created some fabulous inspiration for you.

Jeanne is our hostess this challenge and she created a gorgeous, vibrant tag. She has such a way with bold designs.  When I CASE'd her tag I first used some Distress Inks to sponge a piece of white cardstock, then I die cut my leaf from it. The tag panel was spritzed with gold spray ink and I die cut the sentiment using metallic gold cardstock. I popped the leaf up with some foam tape.





I still haven't located my light tent, but I do know it is in a box with all of my Stampin' Up inks, about 10 unopened stamp sets and my baby wipes! I personally have looked at every box in the basement but I am sure they are in one of them, probably mislabeled. It will turn up I'm sure--but when.

I had a new visitor on my patio to the 100 Acre Woods yesterday, he was so tame he let me come outside to take picture of him. He or she must have stayed there for a  half hour enjoying the sun!



I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge  No Patterned Paper challenge!



Have a wonderful weekend!

18 comments :

Marybeth said...

Beautiful tag Tracey! Gorgeous leaf and I like the bit of splatters on the tag.What a nice little visitor!

Donna said...

Lovely tag :)
I looked for Winnie the Pooh in the photo but couldn't see him anywhere! Maybe your visitor scared him off?

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous tag!! Lov the Maple leaf with the gold sentiment! golden it is! the wild turkey is such a lovely sight!...(I wonder how they taste!!? Turkeyball, you think?)

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you blended your inks on this maple leaf, and your gold sentiment is the perfect touch! Gorgeous tag, Tracey!
Such a sweet photo...how nice that you have such beautiful visitors in your new backyard :)

Marisa said...

Gorgeous maple leaf and a great tag. Cute visitor too ;)

Joyce said...

Love your gorgeous tag. So sorry that you are still missing a box--hope it turns up soon. glad you are making new friends and meeting your neighbors.

Lisa Elton said...

Your leaf is so pretty, love this tag Tracey! Nifty little visitor you had ;)

Lesley said...

Gorgeous! Love the gold sentiment. Great new blog look, Tracey! xo

Inkyfingers said...

This is a lovely CAS tag Tracey and the gold spritzing adds so much! Hope your missing box turns up soon.

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous tag, love your maple leaf and pretty gold sentiment


Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee that tag!! And hoping you find that box soon ... I am sure that is frustrating! LOVING your little visitor too!!!!!!!!

Kay Miller said...

Oh that leaf is gorgeous! Love your tag Tracey!! And your little friend is cute too! Not sure what it is, but it's cute! LOL!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your photos Tracey, so fun to get a peek into your world. I love your fabulous tag too, and that leaf is so beautiful.

Anita in France said...

Those warm, rich colours on your blended leaf are gorgeous, Tracey ... fabulous with the touches of gold! Sweet visitor ... how lovely he/she stayed around a while! Hugs, Anita :)

Bobby said...

Gorgeous red maple leaf, Tracey. How appropriate. ;) Love your inking and the gold splatters.

TK said...

Beautiful card! And what a glorious visitor :o)

Jen Mitchell said...

I love the contrast of the white tag and the bright leaf. And the gold sentiment is fabulous!

cm said...

Stunning maple leaf...stunning!
Hugs~c