February 1, 2016

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1

IMG_0363


Here we go again with Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.com!
This is the forth time that she as run the challenge.

Each day you are encouraged to color a little bit or a lot!
There are some great prizes to be won and it is a lot of fun.
 All the details are over at The Daily Marker blog.



For Day 1 I started by watercolouring my panel with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink. I am working on watercolour washes so this challenge may become my practice platform.  Once dry I Copic coloured my MFT Stamps Spring Tulips which I am so ready to see!

tracey_30D1


Hope you play along one day or all of the days. I am really going to try to play every day if I can!

11 comments :

Lynn said...

Beautiful. Love the soft water color background Tracey.

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey, your sweet tulips are a breath of springtime! They are my favorite flower and your really know how to make them shine! So beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful! Going to try to play along too!

Jeanne J. said...

I love the watercolor and distressing you're working with lately. This soft blue behind the die cut tulips is dreamy!

TK said...

Pretty card - love that w/c background!

Unknown said...

Lovely Tracey! Love the springy colors!

Jinny Newlin said...

So fresh and ready for springtime! Love that sky blue background!

Joyce said...

Like a burst of springtime. And your watercolor wash is perfect.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful color wash on your background...so soft, and perfect with these pretty tulips! Looks like you're off to a great start with Kathy's challenge :)

Anita in France said...

Your tulips are so fresh and so lovely, Tracey ... fabulous against the soft watercolour wash! We had our first daffodil appear on Monday ... these tulips would be perfect with it!! Hugs, Anita :)