June 7, 2016

CCC #201

IMG_0233


Thank you for all of your participation for challenge #200!

Winner from my blog of the #200 CASology Challenge is
Jeanne Jachna entry #37!



Congratulations Jeanne, I will get your prize out to you right away!

Now it's time for a new cue card at CASology!

This week`s new cue is:



Perfect for this time of the year and I knew right away what set I was going to use for this week`s cue. All Inside from Essentials by Ellen! I love using that set so much. The sun that the bear is hugging was coloured with Copic marker and then with Wink of Stella. In the large photo the Wink of Stella is doing it's usual disappearing act, but the detail shot below it picks it up perfectly! The sentiment was stamped with Hero Arts Ombre Ink Butterbar to Orange Soda, again very subtle in the photo below.

tracey_CCC#201


detail...

IMG_0232


25 comments :

richardbreaks said...

Yay, Jeanne!
I love this card, Tracey! Bears and orange. You got me!

Jen W. said...

That huggy bear is ridiculously cute and I love the sparkle on the sunshine!

Karen B. said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Eeek!!! How cute is this!! What a sunny ,cheery card!!

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely CAS design Tracey and I love how that cute bear is holding onto the sunshine!

Cat Craig said...

LOve all the happy yellows going on here.

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, this card is totally adorable! Love that sparkly sun...and that bear is a little ray of sunny happiness, too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh boy, how CUTE is this!!

Amy Kolling said...

This is such an adorable card! Love that it screams sunshine! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute! And congrats to the winner!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

So CUTE, just love that bear holding the sun!!!

Darnell said...

Aw, Tracey, this is just as sweet as can be and I'm filing it for CASEing, okay, for stealing outright cuz I have that set and I wouldn't change a thing about this happy card!! Hugs, Darnell

Joyce said...

This one is too cute. I just love that bear and his great big sun.

Anonymous said...

So cute, Tracey! Such a cutie pie with his huggable sun. Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Absolutely adorable card, Tracey! Love how you placed the sun in his hands and of course, your CAS design is fabulous!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! I love it!

Sharron said...

Oh, there's my favorite little bear! He's so adorable with his sunshine!

Xaulanda Lewis said...

this just the cutest little bear.

Lindsey said...

This is adorable! Love him with his big happy sun. I think I may need this set... or maybe I'll just keep using all my friends' sets. :D

Lucille K said...

Cute card, the little bear holding the sunny sun is just adorable :)

Anita in France said...

Love, love, love this adorable bear holding tightly to his cute, warm sunshine, Tracey ... so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the design, Tracey! CAS perfection :)

Manuela said...

very cute card :-)

Lisa Lara said...

I love love this card Tracey. That cute bear holding the sun. Perfect.

Jinny Newlin said...

This is perfectly precious, girl! Really love your sparkly sunshine, and the simple palette is so fresh!