June 28, 2016

CCC #204


It's time for a new cue card at CASology!

This week`s new cue is:


Ombre inks are wonderful when introducing multiple colours in CAS design. You achieve a subtle range of many colours that do not compete with one another. I stamped my butterflies from Reverse Confetti's Butterfly Dreams using Hero Arts Neon Chartreuse to Blue ink in a row. I cut down the panel to 5 1/4" x 4" and popped it up with foam tape. Finally added a small strip of MFT Stamps silver glitter paper along the bottom and a few clear sequins.





Hannelie Bester
Sherrie Mannion
Jacquie Southas
Deidre Payne

Guest: Monika

I am also submitting this to Muse Challenge #172

 
...and to this week's Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Add Some Shimmer



We hope that you play along with us this week. Head over to the CASology blog if you haven't been yet to see what the rest of the team has for today.

12 comments :

Jen W. said...

Oh wow that neon ombre ink is fabulous and I love the tiny strip of glitter.

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so sweet!

Helen Gullett said...

Love your bright cool color! Love it!

Joyce said...

Aww, CAS perfection--darling butterflies and love the bit of silver glitter.

Nora Noll said...

That neon ROCKS!! I love your interpretation of this too!!! When i saw this card, I thought of row as in row, row, row your boat!! I like your interpretation better!! Amazing design!!

Cat Craig said...

Fun use of the cue word!

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous ombre inking on your butterflies, and I love your color palette, Tracey! Such a beautiful CAS design, too!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Tracey ... those ombré butterflies are gorgeous against the crisp white space! Hugs, Anita :)

Caryn said...

An absolute stunner of a card. I love this amazing CAS design!
Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jenni's Jems said...

Love the movement of those little butterflies I wish I had done that now to mine! x

Unknown said...

You know, I don't own any ombre inks, but you are making a compelling case to get some! I absolutely LOVE these shades of green! Gorgeous on these butterflies too!

Lisa Elton said...

Every time I see those butterflies they make me smile! Wonderful card!!