June 7, 2016

colourQ #345 and MFTWSC #283

IMG_0236

Happy Tuesday and it's time for a new colour palette at the colourQ!


I used the sketch from MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge #283 for my design and coloured my new Pretty Posies stamps that I just received in the mail on Monday.  I used Memento London Fog for my stamping so that I would be able to Copic colour the images and the blue/grey was better suited than black for my overall design.




Hop over to the colourQ too see what the rest of the team has designed this week!

13 comments :

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely beautiful! I think the soft colours are so pretty with the lovely flowers. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen W. said...

Love the flowers stamped in grey - it really makes them soft and lovely!

3kidmama said...

I love the grey ink choice for the flowers. Such a pretty soft look - funny how something as simple as ink choice for coloring can make such a difference! Love it!

Cat Craig said...

This is lovely, you paired the colors perfectly.

Lisa Elton said...

This is extra pretty Tracey!! Love the white space in your oval!!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so beautiful Tracey. I love how the muted colors of the flowers look with the gray background.

Joyce said...

This is gorgeous. Love the look of those new flowers. I really need to stop visiting you. That is all!

Barb Ghig said...

Your blooms are so pretty, and I really love how you played with this color palette! Gorgeous card, Tracey!

Sharron said...

Love the soft look! Those flowers are gorgeous in those colors! And great idea to match the centers.

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty cluster of flowers!

Anita in France said...

Fresh and so pretty, Tracey ... those soft blooms are gorgeous against the grey background! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...this is so beautiful. Love how you used the colors and sweet design!