June 4, 2016

Happy Birthday Ardyth!




IMG_0223


I have a card to share today for Ardyth's birthday which was earlier this week.
She hasn't seen it yet, but it is safe to share it with you now because she is currently driving to take her daughter to camp near where I live so I am meeting her for lunch.

I was channeling my inner Ardyth when I made this card so much so that I was actually smiling as it was coming together. I tend to be a bit OCD about mixing products from different manufacturer's together but for this one I went all out mixing Lawn Fawn, MFT Stamps, Altenew, Avery Elle and Pretty Pink Posh. Can you find them all?

tracey_Abd 

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Pop back tomorrow, I have a surprise to share!

19 comments :

Lin said...

What a wonderful combination of papers, stamping and dies, Tracey! Love it!

Diane Jaquay said...

How gorgeous is this, love it!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrapthat said...

I love the simplicity of this...it so clean and simple and yet it has it's own elegance! TFS Tracey! :D

Lisa Lara said...

Happy Birthday to Ardyth and how fun you get to meet up with her Tracey. I am so jelly. I love love this card.

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love the bloom with the pretty plaid!

Lindsey said...

Beautiful! She'll love it!

Joyce said...

Fabulous way to pull all those elements together. Love the colors in that plaid, and I know that Ardyth will love this card.

Patrice said...

Stunning! I love how your card came together. x

Cat Craig said...

So beautiful with the plaid frame.

Linda said...

Beautiful Tracey. Ardyth will love it. Have fun. Love the pink plaid and that flower.

Lynn said...

Beautiful. I have no doubt Ardyth absolutely loved this!

Susi said...

This LO really let's that lovely stamping stand out! Love your choice of DP and beautiful sentiment!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love the square shape and the way you used the plaid paper to frame the center image.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LOVE LOVE this card!! The plaid in the background and that sweet flower...perfect!!

Sharron said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! The plaid makes such a pretty frame.

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous bloom, Tracey ... so lovely against that delicious plaid frame! Hope you and Ardyth had a fabulous time! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

You did an amazing job mixing elements from different sets for this beauty, Tracey! Gorgeous bloom, and I love the plaid paper in the background! I'm sure Ardyth is going to love it, too!

TK said...

Beautiful card - love that pp background too!