June 29, 2016

June Pin-Sights Challenge





Popping in with a card for the June Pin-Sights Challenge over at the Ellen Hutson Classroom!
When I saw that me friend Ardyth was one of the guest designers this month I knew I had to play along. I was immediately drawn to the party in the inspiration photo and that became by springboard.


I pulled out the Essentials by Ellen Products that I have and think are the most fun. All Inside and Oh Frappe came out to play. I decided to create a background of coloured frappe cups, since it is summer after all. I stamped them all on watercolour paper randomly. Then I watercoloured the cups using colours from the photo with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I stamped and die cut the bear from All Inside and watercoloured him with Zigs as well. The panel was popped up with foam tape and so  was the bear. Sequins were also added to the panel. The last thing I did was stamp the sentiment and made a little sign for the bear to hold.


 There is still time to play along!


22 comments :

Lynn said...

This is one of my favorites of all time of yours! The coloring and whimsical feel of this card is simply perfect Tracey!

Susi said...

Love it - love everything about this card! The blend of stamp sets; the colours (of course!) are so bright & cheerful, and the "sign" held by the bear. What a fabulous card based on the inspiration photo, Tracey.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ha!!!! Tooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

FABULOUS!!!

KimCreate said...

Oh gosh, this card is Frappin Adorable!

Bobby said...

So cute and summery, Tracey.

Becca Cruger said...

This is just too cute! All of those colors are just sunshine on a card. Love!

Jen W. said...

There's that cool side coloring again and I love that adorable bear!

Maria said...

Love the colorful frappe cups and sweet bear...CUTE card, Tracey!

Cris G. said...

So very cute and clever... the little bear is just adorable!

Kay Miller said...

Oh my goodness that is the cutest ever! You watercoloring is perfect and that bear and sentiment... ADORABLE!

Joyce said...

This is super colorful and fun. Like a party on a card.

Sherrie M. said...

Very cool Tracey! You totally captured the spirit and essence of the inspiration photo. Super fun card!

Cat Craig said...

Oh those are great colors for your cups. Just too cute!

Anita in France said...

Every time I see this adorable bear, Tracey, he moves up my wish book another notch ... thanks for enablement assistance!! He's a cutie ... and all those watercoloured cups capture the inspiration beautifully! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is such a sweet card, Tracey! I love the bear and your background is so fun! Love how you colored everything with your Zig markers, too!

Daria G. said...

He is such a cutie :)

Lisa Elton said...

Playful, happy and full of fun!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

...love!....

Kim Heggins said...

Just adorable...love that sweet bear and all those yummy and colorful coffee drinks!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute, cute, and MORE CUTE! Love the happy assortment of colors here, and your color work is spot on!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SERIOUSLY darling, LOVE to see you join the Ellen Guest star hunt!!