June 24, 2016

TYI #50

Another busy week has passed by and yay it's Friday!

Summer seems to be in full swing--it has certainly been hot enough. The humidity broke on Thursday but as the weekend progresses we will be right back into it again.  I love the sunshine but we actually could use a little rain here, we have barely seen more than a few quick showers in the past month.

On to today's post! We are on to our 50th challenge at Tag You're It!
This is the end of Term Four and there are some exciting new changes as we roll into Term Five in July!

I hope you get a chance to play along with us using a tiny canvas. Remember there are lots of possibilities see 'How to Play Along' on the challenge blog.


Here is how I was inspired by Kelly's cute tag...

 

Head over to Tag You're It to see what the rest of the team made for this challenge!
Have a wonderful weekend!

20 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Great take on the challenge Tracey. YOur tags are lovely, the bold color and small pattern on your backing tag is a wonderful off set for your front tag. Perfect!

Nancy Penir said...

Tracey, I am in love with your tag! The prettiest pinks on those blooms, sheer joy! Just the sweetest, my friend.

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous take on Kelly's tag, Tracey! I love your bright, fun elements and how you blended your inks on the front tag! Such pretty patterned papers on the background tag, too! I will definitely try to play along :)

Jeanne J. said...

OOOH I LOVE THIS!! So pretty Tracey!

Barb said...

So very cute!!

Annette Allen said...

wow I totally love this.. awesome tag

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous tag, Tracey! :)

Maria said...

Very pretty tag with the flowers and leaves!!

Diane Jaquay said...

I just love this, Tracey, so so pretty!

Lynn said...

I love the crisp pink and green against the white. Gorgeous tag Tracey.

Joyce said...

Gorgeous tag--love the double layer and your flowers.

Lisa Elton said...

Well now, this is just delightful!! Love your colors Tracey!!

Bobby said...

Love that mix of stamps and dies, Tracey.

Sharron said...

Fantastic tag! Love the pretty pinks!

Jen W. said...

Love this! I finally inked up those MFT flowers for the first time over the weekend - in fact, to play along with your Muse card which sadly didn't make it to my blog on time. :( Are the leaves MFT as well?

Jinny Newlin said...

Super fun, love! Love those palm leaves, and the offset design is so on trend!

Kim Heggins said...

This has to be one of the sweetest tags ever made...just love those fabulous colors and sweet images.

Anita in France said...

Delicious palm leaves and gorgeous pink sprigs, Tracey ... what a fabulous combination ... just lovely! I'll exchange some of your sunshine for a heap of our rain if you'd like it!! Hugs, Anita :)

Michele K. Henderson said...

Tracey, I love your gorgeous tag! The colors are so bright and pretty! Wow!

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so gorgeous Tracey. I love the subtle shading behind the flowers and leaves. What a bright and vibrant tag!