March 19, 2017

The 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 19

IMG_2079


For Day 19 of the 30 Day Coloring Challenge with Kathy Racoosin.



Another quick post today. I love this cute little octopus from Lawn Fawn. I coloured him with Copic markers--V01, RV63, B00 and BG01. The background was created by white heat embosing some water bubbles and then sponging Distress Inks onto Bristol cardstock. Then I splattered a bit of water on it patted it with some paper towel. The octopus was added with a bit of foam tape.

tracey_30Day-19


12 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Sweet Tracey. I love the colors you used on this guy. And I adore the emobossed bubbles on your gorgeous sponged background.

~amy~ said...

Tracey, this is adorable. I love the colors!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow! love that coloring and the blue and purple!

Nora Noll said...

He is so cute!! I adore the way you created the water on this!! great blending!!

Kim Heggins said...

It does not get any cuter than this! Love it.

Cat Craig said...

Oh Tracey, that is adorable.Love the blue with the putple.

Karen Dunbrook said...

sweet card mf...
xx Karen

Kara Lynne said...

This is SO adorable! I love the colors you used and that bubbly water!

Marybeth said...

Simply adorable with an awesome background !

Anita in France said...

What a sweet octopus, Tracey ... fabulous with that bubbly background! Hugs, Anita :)

Sharron said...

Wonderfully done background for your cute little octopus!