August 28, 2017

Survival Kit

Happy Tuesday.

I wanted to share a project that I made recently to give to my son. He just graduated from University in June with his Bachelor of Architectural Studies. He went back this summer to work with the architecture firm in Toronto that he did a co-op with last summer on a four month contract. They have offered him a full time position within the firm effective September 5th. Proud mama here.

I created a Survival Kit for him to put into his desk that is full of things that might just come in handy.



Inside:


contents:

Advil
Advil Cold & Sinus
Halls
NeoCitron
Gaviscon
Breath Mints
Dental Floss
Blister Band-Aids
and a Tide Stick


I made one of these kits for my hubby many years ago and he still uses it and refills it when supplies get low. A few things have been added over the years but he always tells me how much he appreciates having it. His was packaged in a small white lunch tin but I couldn't locate one quickly when I made up this kit for Ben. 

8 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Proud as you should be, Tracey... congrats to Ben, and to you and James, too!
LOve this idea... they will always be our little boys, right?
=]

Maureen Chandler said...

This is such a cool idea - great for college students too!! Thanks so much for sharing it!

Lisa Petrella said...

What a great idea, Tracey!!! I should make one of these for my husband to keep in his desk at school. Very handy!!! And BIG congratulations to Ben!!! How awesome!

Lisa Elton said...

A HUGE congratulations to Ben!! Congrats to you an your hubby too! You celebrate him and be proud all you want to, he deserves it! This is such a cute idea and I'm sure it will come in handy for him!

Kim Heggins said...

Too darn clever...what a fabulous and smart idea, love this!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant idea, Tracey ... so wonderfully executed ... Ben will be thinking of you each time he reaches for it! Good luck to him for the fifth! Hugs, Anita :)

Cat Craig said...

Tracey, what a wonderfully thoughtful and useful idea. Your kit is fabulously designed as well. Cool project.