September 30, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #66

Happy Weekend!

It is my turn to host this week's challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things. When I chose the inspiration for this week's challenge I was so taken with this beautiful Dahlia. My Dahlia's did wonderfully this year and my last bloom just died off just the other day, either that or an animal trampled over it!  I took a photo of this beauty last weekend...




I chose the Altenew Dahlia Blooms stamp set for my card. Masking and stamping both the large and small flowers and then Copic coloured. I cut the panel with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a top folding grey card base with foam tape.


tracey_IB#66


Head over to the Inspired By blog to see who I invited to be my guest this week. You will love her gorgeous card and see what the rest of the team has made for this week's challenge as well!

I am submitting my cards to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes this week!




6 comments :

Maria said...

Oops, commented on this lovely dahlia and gorgeous card on the previous post! Just lovely, Tracey!!

Lynn said...

Wow! Gorgeous photo! And I love how vibrant your card is. And guess what?! I will see you in 11 DAYS! yahoo!!

Cat Craig said...

Spectacular bloom and your card captures it's beauty.

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous!!!

Stampingcountry said...

Pretty card! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Anita in France said...

Sorry to be so late coming by, Tracey ... computer issues! Beautiful inspiration (and IRL dahlia!) and such a wonderful take on it, it's gorgeous! Thanks once again for your invitation ... it was so much fun to play with that delicious bloom! Hugs, Anita :)